So I was tagged by Fiona, and I started the list, but it has taken me a little while to finish it! Been an interesting week here. My sister has just been released from hospital because she cracked her kneecap into two pieces. Can anyboday say OUCH! I also nearly resigned from my job because I was offered another one but common sense prevailed. All round busy week!
I've been having a bit of an 80's revival over the last couple of weeks. There's also a couple of Aussie songs, a little bit of country. The other thing is I tend to listen to albums that I have saved on my PC while I work as opposed to on my MP3 player. That actually has audio books on it more regularly than anything else!
1. Someday, Someday by Thirsty Merc - not too fussed about their other stuff by love this song.
2. Tip of My Tongue by Diesel - Early 90s Australian classic. This was a single on the Hepfedility album which is still a good listen!
3. And We Danced by The Hooters - probably my favourite song ever!
4. We're Not Ready to Make Nice by The Dixie Chicks - this album is probably my most played over the last couple of months
5. Keith Urban...doesn't really matter which song or album!
6. Tea and Sympathy by Bernard Fanning - his whole album Tea and Sympathy is absolutely fantastic
7. The Veronicas by relatively new Aussie band, a bit teeny bopper but great to sing along to.
8. No. 1s by The Beatles
9. Feeler by Pete Murray - Fantastic Sunday afternoon music
10.Diamonds on the Inside by Ben Harper - Love all of it, well, except for one song!
I don't know who is left to tag really....so how about anyone who hasn't already done this!