I was tagged by C2 to do the Five Things meme that is going around so here goes:
1. I am pretty drained by my job at the moment. I think the time is coming to move along. I am however going to stay at least 6 months more so that I can get paid out my Long Service Leave when I do leave.
2. I'm not really a good Aussie. I don't like Vegemite, Russell Crowe, not real keen on Lamingtons, don't really get why we get a day off for a horse race! Not that I am complaining though. Means that I have a four day weekend this weekend. Wait...any excuse for a long weekend...that makes me a better Aussie than I thought.
3. I really, really need to lose weight. I keep on thinking about it, but haven't really done anything about it. Oh, I've tried just about every diet going, but not wholeheartedly, if I am being honest with myself.
4. I think I have a new hobby...just not sure how it happened! LOL!! I have gone and bought lots of paper and punches, ink and stamps to be able to start card making. Guess the only thing to do now is to actually make some!
5. I collect new groups and new blogs like there is no tomorrow. Usually they are related to books that I have read or reading in some way or another. Just can't help myself!