I was tagged by Bookwormmom to do this meme. The thing is, I actually struggle to find 3 interesting things about myself as opposed to 10 weird things, but here goes:
1. I am not a shoes and handbag kind of girl. I hear people gushing over shoes and the like and just don't get it. In fact I own about 10 pairs of shoes, but only really wear two pairs, and those I will wear until they are just about dead and then, and only then, I will go and get new shoes.
2. I don't really like shopping for clothes either. Put me in a bookstore or a papercraft store and I am happy. Other than that, forget it!
3. I don't like any kind of melon. When my mum comes over I buy her some rockmelon but I have to completely clean the fridge out when she is gone because I can't stand the smell of it. I don't eat watermelon but I can live with it in the fridge.
4. Here's one some of you already know about - I have to read a series of books in order. It freaks me out if I can't.
5. I usually visit my library at least twice a week. I currently have 44 books out - although I will be returning at least 6 early next week.
6. If the phone number doesn't display on my mobile phone I won't answer the call.
7. I swear like a trooper at work, a lot less at home. Nothing wrong with this picture except I work for a major church based organisation!
8. I love watching sport...any sport really. Haven't played any myself for about 12 years.
9. I am addicted to Coca Cola.
10. My ex left 4 and a half years ago. In that time I haven't met anyone, given anyone my phone number, kissed anyone, held hands or anything! Of course, he has basically been the opposite. Oh well.
Apparently now I need to tag 10 people, but I have no idea who has or who hasn't been tagged, so whoever wants to do it can!