I've been tagged twice to do the Blogging Tips Meme, firstly by the girls at Twisted Kingdom and then by Coversgirl from Between the Covers.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. ***
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ****
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. **
6. Don’t give up - persistance is fertile. *
7. Give link credit where credit is due. **
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.*
9. Be Brave, some of the best posts are when you step out of your comfort zone.
10. Follow the links in posts and comments. You never know what blog gems you will find! - http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/
Now I am supposed to tag 10 people, so how about:
Ana from Aneca's World
Ana(Virgulina) from CosyWorld
Clare from Confessions of a Bookworm
Holly from What Were You Expecting
Cindy from Nocturnal Wanderings
Daphne from Tanzanite's Shelf and Stuff
Karina from Fire Bad, Book Pretty
Kristina from Kristina's Book Blog