This week's theme is revisiting a theme that Dewey had last year about linking to each other's reviews. Here are the details:
1. Write a post encouraging readers to look through your archives (if you have your reviews in a particular place on your blog, point them there), and find the books that they have also written reviews. Tell them to leave a link to their review on your review post. For example, I've written a review for Gods Behaving Badly and Jane Doe leaves a link to her review of Gods Behaving Badly in the comments section of my review.
2. Edit your reviews to include those links in the body of the review post.
3. Visit other Weekly Geeks and go through their reviews. Leave links for them.
4. Leave a note somewhere on your blog to let people know this is your new policy.
5. Write a post later this week letting us know how your project is going!
This is a big undertaking but as Dewey put it, it's 'community building'. Have fun!
I have instituted this as a permanent policy on my blog, as evidenced by the "Linking Reviews" statement on my sidebar, and the feed footer comment that goes out on my RSS feeder every time I post! Having said that, it would probably be a bit more effective if I had actually written any reviews lately. Anyway ... I have an alphabet index that you can access here. Feel free to have a look through them and leave a comment either on this post, or on the actual post and I will add the links in as soon as I can.