Thanks also to Kerrie from Mysteries in Paradise has awarded me the Sisterhood award
Both of these awards ask us to:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.It is late in the weekend here, so I am going to cheat a little and name ten blogs, three for one, and seven for the other. For the Sisterhood award, I nominate my fellow Historical Tapestry girls:
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
Kailana from The Written Word
Ana from Aneca's World
Teddy from So Many Precious Books, So Little Time
For the Lemonade award, I nominate:
Kristie from Ramblings on Romance
Misfit from At Home with a Good Book and the Cat
Michele from A Readers Respite
Amy B from Passages to the Past
Kasthu from A Girl Walks into a Bookstore
Kerry from Saving My Sanity
Nymeth from Things Mean a Lot
Misfit is a relatively new blogger, but I have known her for a while now through a couple of forums. If you enjoy reading historical fiction in particular, then you might find her blog an interesting one to start spending time reading!