So far I have gone through my links list in the sidebar and cleaned out the out of date links and generally updated.
There are quite a lot of suggestions for mini challenges so far - a couple of which I am intending to do. The first one I read was about cleaning out the feed reader. I have to say that it would take me more than a weekend to do that, but I really, really need to so maybe I will break it into sections.
Some of the other challenges include:
- Rebecca at The Book Lady’s Blog - Getting out from underneath the feed reader.
- Beth from Beth Fish Reads - On lists and opinions.
- Jill at Fizzy Thoughts - Just when you thought the feed reader was halfway managed.
- Emily from Emily’s Reading Room - Are you talking about me?
- Deborah from Books, Movies, and Chinese Food - You have a blog? So tell me about it.
- Lynn from Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile - Get listed.
- Jen from Devourer of Books - Wow. I wrote that when? Let’s update.
- Amy from My Friend Amy - I need a friend.
- Trish from Hey Lady! Watcha Readin’? - On favicons and gravatars. Huh?
- Michelle from GalleySmith - Anchor text. You mean there’s a way this *should* be done?
- Andrea from Book Blather - Authorities? What authorities?
- Ruth from Bookish Ruth - You’re going to analyze what?