1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Because of the time zones I didn't find too much daunting. Basically I started and then went straight to bed, and it is just coming up to my normal bed time! Having said that, my back is a bit sore, and I am struggling to type accurately.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
How many people were reading Suzanne Collins this year. Hunger Games and Catching Fire seem to be good suggestions, although I haven't read Catching Fire myself yet.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
It worked really well this year. Only thing is to maybe try not to schedule it on the weekend that the clocks change over.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The teams of cheerleaders worked very well. The idea of having to comment on nearly 400 blogs whilst cheerleading is incredibly daunting.
5. How many books did you read?
Only finished two, but got quite a bit of another one read, and started two more.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Finished reading Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Emma by Kaoru Mori. Read quite a bit of The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick and started Heart of the Sea by Nora Roberts and Disco Boy by Dominic Knight.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I am glad to have finally finished Emma as I have started it a couple of times.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Devil May Cry. These later books in the series are a bit hit and miss, and trying to read the various gods and pantheons warring got a bit confusing after a while.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Cheerleading is so much fun. If you haven't tried it, then give it a go! Twitter makes it incredibly easy as well, although it obviously doesn't work for those blogs who aren't on there.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I would participate again. I think I just missed the first one. I will both read and cheer again, although I would really like to get more read.
Final update re the dishes - they are mostly done! Looks like I will nagging about them again tomorrow! Once we get to the end of readathon, I might go to bed and read!