This week's Weekly Geeks challenge was to post photos of your favourite authors and have your visitors guess who was shown. I have to say that I was terrible at guessing who everyone elses favourites were! My original Weekly Geeks post is here.
1. Photos of my favourite authors.
The three authors that I chose to spotlight as my favourites were Diana Gabaldon (good pick up to Kerry who noticed that I unintentionally made it nice and easy by choosing a photo that actually told you who it was!), Elizabeth Chadwick and Kelley Armstrong.
2. Photo(s) of the author(s) of the book(s) you’re currently reading.
At the time when I posted this I was reading Let Sleeping Rogues Lie by Sabrina Jeffries and Luncheon of the Boating Party by Susan Vreeland. I have now finished the first book, but I am still going on the second one.
3. Photo(s) of any author(s) you’ve met in person (even very briefly).
4. A youtube of (an) author(s) you’ve heard speak.
5. Any photo(s) you may have of yourself with an author.
The answer for questions 3, 4 and 5 is all the same - Paullina Simons. You can read more about my experiences of meeting the lovely Paullina here.
6. A photo of the author of the book you’ve most recently finished.
At the time of posting, the last book I had finished was Angelique by Sergeanne Golon. You can read my review of that excellent book here.